Complaint Review: Orchard Bank. HSBC

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
Orchard Bank. HSBC
P.O. Box 80084 Salinas, California U.S.A.

Orchard BankOrchard Bank. HSBC THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIP OFFS Industry City, Carol SPring, Salinas California

I am a victim of identity theft closed my acct 3/2008 my limit was $300. I requested all documentation including charges, where they were made and my signature three times they sent me garbage showing I owe $497. then another $600 now another $803.00 they still have not sent me anything showing my signature or where charges were made. They are known for ripping people off, I wander how they get away with this? Orchard is also known as HSBC.

Mrs M
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-HSBC/Salinas-California-60197/Orchard-BankOrchard-Bank-HSBC-THEY-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-THEY-ARE-DOING-RIP-OFFS-Industry-City-407488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank. HSBC