Complaint Review: Orchard Bank Mastercard

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Danville Illinois
Orchard Bank Mastercard
PO Box 88000 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 503-2934037
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Orchard Bank Mastercard Lied and mislead me to get my last few dollars, only to close my account after they Promised not to. Baltimore Maryland

I had been an excellent customer for nearly 4 years, never a day late. When my husband lost his position due to this economy, we lost everything and have had to start over. During our loss, Orchard kept calling. We kept in contact with them and they were so understanding, saying things such as "We could tell something huge happened, your pay history is excellent." We explained to them that we had to file bankruptcy because we hadn't found jobs again yet, they stated that if we don't file on them (and pay them off) the card will help me rebuild my credit once again. I only had a $300. limit, it's not like I was going to go spend crazy. My balance was about $120.00. While taking care of 3 kids, I managed to get them paid instead of including them in the bankruptcy...ONLY TO HAVE THEM CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND REFUSE TO REOPEN IT!!! I am livid. They told me multiple times that my excellent customer status would do great in helping me rebuild my credit and that I should keep them to help work on this. What liars!! People...don't believe things that they tell you...they're lying to you and ONLY care to get their money... nothing about you even if you've been excellent for years!

Paige
Danville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank-Mastercard/Baltimore-Maryland-21299/Orchard-Bank-Mastercard-Lied-and-mislead-me-to-get-my-last-few-dollars-only-to-close-my-a-464719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank Mastercard