Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 27, 2007

• Reported By:Charlestown New Hampshire
Orchard Bank
hsbccreditcard.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Orchard Bank Canceled Secured Card - Orchard Bank Won't Return My Money Baltimore Maryland

Following an unauthorized charge that Orchard Bank put on my credit card, I proceeded to cancel my account with them. I had a secured account for $300 which I opened many years ago and had to pay them the initial $300 to get the Mastercard. They are now telling me that the card was not secured and will not refund my $300. I've had to file two complaints about them in one day!

Charlestown, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/Baltimore-Maryland/Orchard-Bank-Canceled-Secured-Card-Orchard-Bank-Wont-Return-My-Money-Baltimore-Maryland-237203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank