Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Orchard Bank
www.orchardbank.com Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Orchard Bank Account Secure Plus scam Carol Stream Illinois

The few times I have called Orchard Bank regarding my account, they have tried to force me to sign up for Account Secure Plus. I alway tell them I am not interested. They are VERY VERY pushy and have a hard time taking "no" for an answer. In fact, they've argued with me when I reject the offer and I've hung up on them. Today I looked at my recent transactions and noticed that they are charging me for the Account Secure Plus "service." I am so angry. This is fraud and theft. Maybe 66 cents isn't a ton of money, but they are stealing it from me. If it were a penny, I would be angry. I pay my credit card balance every month, so I shouldn't even be charged for this service if I had signed up for it. I'm thinking about suing them for theft.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Orchard-Bank-Account-Secure-Plus-scam-Carol-Stream-Illinois-367324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank