• Report: #320401

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Clairton Pennsylvania
Orchard Bank
1352 Charwood Rd Hanover, Maryland U.S.A.

Orchard Bank Credit Card Company raised purchase interest rate higher that cash advance interest rate Hanover Maryland

*Author of original report: Orchard Bank

I appreciate that Orchard Bank gave me a cc after bk and was very pleased with the 14.9 apr. Now after receiving 4 other credit cards, making sure to pay all of them on time, i realize that Orchard has raised my apr to 29%. Why? Don't know. I have received notices from the other cc companies that they raised my limit and thanks for being a good customer. i requested again that Orchard reduce my apr. Thet state that the 29% apr is the only one availible. How can that be when they state my cash advance apr is only 22%. What a rip off. I just want to pay the card off and let it sit. It's worth the $59 just to show I've established myself after bk. In a few more years when my fico can stand it I'll close it. Again, what a rip off.

Rene
Clairton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/Hanover-Maryland-21076/Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Company-raised-purchase-interest-rate-higher-that-cash-advance-in-320401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank

Orchard Bank

AUTHOR: Rene - (U.S.A.)

Kept contacting Orchard Bank about apr and am happy to report that it has been reduced to the original rate when I first opened the account of 14.9%. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Wish others in my situation the best of luck with their account. Thanks to you for your support and valued info and Thanks to Orchard for reconsidering me as a valued customer and lowering my rate.