• Report: #371903

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:converse Texas
Orchard Bank
orchardbank.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Orchard Bank Orchard Bank Very Fraudlent Company You Dont Wanna Get A Card With Them Las Vegas Nevada

I have had my card with Orchard Bank for almost a year.I've always made on time payments.Then the other day I went to go check my account online and they had frooze my account.I had to call 3 times before I got a straight answer from them.I was accused of fraudlently open up an account in my on name.They once said they couldnt varify my address.They kept giving me different storys.

Then today I was told they closed my account when the other day they wanted me to send them my drivers license,social security,and a utility bill..I told them I would fax them my info but they didnt have a fax machine.Go figure..Then I told them I'd mail them proof it was me. They don't want me to do that now. I asked them if someone knows ur name they can call them and say ur account is fraudlent and they said yes..Messed up this credit card company you wanna give them proof its you and they dont wanna work with you. My friend told me not to go to them for a credit card but I refused to listen.Now I wish I had.

I've been a customer with them for almost a year, paid my payments on time and this is how they do me. I'm thinking of seeking legal action against them but not sure if it would be worth it.

converse, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Orchard-Bank-Orchard-Bank-Very-Fraudlent-Company-You-Dont-Wanna-Get-A-Card-With-Them-Las-V-371903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank