Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2008

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Orchard Bank
www.orchardbank.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Orchard Bank credit cards are a scam Las Vegas Nevada

Back in June my Orchard Bank credit card apr was doubled. I called customer service to find out why. I spoke to a man with very broken english that sounded like he was reading from a script. A script that didn't quite fit my question. I ended the call, put the card back in my wallet, and didn't use it again.
It is now October. I thought I would call to find out if they would be willing to lower the apr now. They sent me an automated e-mail stating that a lower apr is unavailable.

I have another credit card through another company. I have had the card for half the time as the orchard bank card. However, my other credit card has already increased my limit, and gave me a good apr.
As for orchard bank, I have never been late with a payment. I have always paid at least double the minimum balance. My yearly salary has increased by twenty thousand since I started the card. I have been with them for over 2 years.

Point is there was never a reason to increase my apr, never a reason not to increase my limit, never a reason to get a Orchard Bank credit card.
Stay away from Orchard Bank.

Orchard+bank=scam
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Orchard-Bank-credit-cards-are-a-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-382445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank