Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Derek — Nashville North Carolina United States of America
Orchard Bank
Salinas, California United States of America

Orchard Bank HSBC Card Services, HSBC Bank Fraudulent Online Account Access Salinas, California

I recently attempted to access my credit card account like I have since the account was opened.  I was told by their system that my user ID and password were incorrect, which they were not.  I called customer service and got some guy in India who eventually transferred me to a woman with a mild southern accent.  At least she was understandable.  She logged into her personal account with no issue and even attempted logging in under my account info, which I did provide.  I went through their "forgot my password" link only to find out that somehow my user name had been changed without my knowledge.  I never use a public computer to access any banking or credit card accounts due to possible security risks.  The only user on the system I use is myself and it has some very good internet security built in.  I was not hacked.  So, how did my ID get changed without my permission?  The representative that actually spoke English "assured" me that they have no access to my account info and could not have changed it.  Do the reps at the call center in India?  For that matter, why should any hard working American want to deal with a company that outsources jobs that could be of benefit right here at home.  They want our money but don't want to employ our people.  I personally will be striving to pay this card of ASAP and would ask anyone reading this who has an Orchard Bank credit card to do the same and boycott all their financial products.  Permanently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/Salinas-California-93912/Orchard-Bank-HSBC-Card-Services-HSBC-Bank-Fraudulent-Online-Account-Access-Salinas-Calif-892721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank