Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Shawn — Ripley Tennessee USA
Orchard Bank

Orchard Bank HSBC CEO's Phone Number Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dang you!!!

*Consumer Comment: Exactly!

*Consumer Comment: Here's Your Suggested Script

*Consumer Comment: GOOD WORK!

*Consumer Comment: Why?

I have the phone number to the CEO's office. The number is 1-866-280-0118 (Orchard Bank) also 1-831-755-6699 (Orchard Bank). Pass these numbers around. They are 100% correct as of today 08/16/2011 as I just got off the phone with them. You may need a referance. Ask for ext.2881 and this will get you past the front desk.  CALL, CALL, CALL!! They don't want you to know these numbers as the lady at the front desk told me!!! I also have the address!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/internet/Orchard-Bank-HSBC-CEOs-Phone-Number-Internet-Internet-766008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank

Dang you!!!

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Dang you!  Spilled my coffee laughing so hard!  LOL!

Exactly!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

If the banks can get away with it why can't we!?

Now BURN THOSE LINES UP!

Here's Your Suggested Script

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Since so many of you subprime thinking welfare types can't seem to write three words in correct sentence structure, grammar and punctuation...let me assist you.  Just read out loud to the person on the other end of the phone:

"I am just another sorry subprime thinker who is tired of paying my bill to you each month.  Since your bank has received billions and billions and billions of dollars from us taxpayers, I think it is tremendously unfair for me to be required to pay anything when YOU want it paid.  I don't want to be harrassed by your people either.  Its just unfair!  Many of your customers have been out of work for years.  There just aren't any jobs anymore.  In my case, I am so involved in many of the social functions at the Trailer Park, I just don't have time to look for a job.  Besides, even if I had a job, I'm financially challenged.  Only you rich people who work in banks can pay bills on time.  Besides, the cost of everyday neccessities has risen dramatically.  At our last Dale Earnhart Memorial Poker Tournament and Spitting Contest, we had to spend 17% more for beer.  (If you're a woman, add this:  I am also pregnancy challenged.  I just had child number six at the welfare hospital.  My counselor said I should make some effort to get child support from the six father's.  They too keep harrassing me when they know its not my fault.)  So sir, this is to let you know how unfair and discriminatory you are.  We are financially challenged and credit challenged.  All you people try to blame these things on us.  It isn't our fault.  Thank you for listening to me.  Its time to get to the welfare office but first I need to call my friends on my cell phone."

GOOD WORK!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Now BURN THOSE LINES UP!

Why?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Why would we call?