Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Nehemiah III — Houston Texas United States of America
Orchard Bank

Orchard Bank Will Not Help Fight Identity Theft Internet, Internet

I found out last year that my ex-sister-in-law got an Orchard Bank card in my name at her address in Cali. She contacted my brother to let me know and to ask what's going on. I called the number she gave my brother and the collection agency told me the address was in Salinas CA. I just let it go, I was mad but my brother just got back in touch with his daughters last year. So today 10/12/11 he sends me a text from his ex saying to call a number about the card. Well I got really mad about that. called Orchard they tell me they can't help me and they can't send me a copy of the original application. This card was applied for in 2003 and I never new about it. I was turn down by Orchard in 2008 they would only give me a prepaid account I didn't get it.

It seems that you can't get anything from Orchard even if your name is on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/internet/Orchard-Bank-Will-Not-Help-Fight-Identity-Theft-Internet-Internet-788093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank