• Report: #911957

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
Orchard Bank

Orchard Bank tactful liars , Internet

I should have believed the reviews I was reading about Orchard. Just became a customer back in April 2012. I have been paying my account in full since the beginning and even set up online banking service to prevent late fees.

Well my situation started at the end of June when my payment didn't successfully go through due to lack of funds. I saw a $49 hold on the card for the $50.00 not received from my bank. Then a couple of days later they tried to reprocess the transaction again.

Then there was a second hold of $49 on my account which came to be total of $98 hold. Then I called Orchard bank. They stated that this was an overdraft fee applied by my bank which is an online bank.

So as stupid as I am I decided to call my bank which is Account Now. I spoke with a representative and inquired if my bank account has an overdraft fee if not enough money is in my account for a transaction. The representative stated they don't have overdraft fees on their checking account and the money just won't be sent out if there isn't enough in the account.

So stupid old me called Orchcard back again  and told them this. They removed both holding fees while I was speaking with a representative on the phone and returned my balance to $233 as it should have been before all these holding fees where placed. Well I paid $100 on Friday the 13th July and Lord and behold the holding fee of $99 one dollar over the $98 previous holding fee was back on my account as July 14th. What the heck!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orchard-Bank/internet/Orchard-Bank-tactful-liars-Internet-911957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orchard Bank