Complaint Review: Order Of National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Altamonte Springs Florida
Order Of National Small Business Alliance
order of small business alliance.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Order Of National Small Business Alliance stole from my companys checking account Washington District of Columbia

On June 30,2008 my business checking account was electonically deducted of $359.40 without any notification,of any sort. Permission for this withdrawal was never issued by our company.
I notified my bank account,and they credited me back the amount,and notified me that they will most likely do it again,and i will have to close my account,and open another one.
These people should be put in jail. This is robbery! Were is the authorities to help us,when there is a crime committed?

Charlie
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Order-Of-National-Small-Business-Alliance/nationwide/Order-Of-National-Small-Business-Alliance-stole-from-my-companys-checking-account-Washingt-348982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Order Of National Small Business Alliance

selection