Complaint Review: Oreck Direct, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, October 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Theresa — Ishpeming Michigan USA
Oreck Direct, LLC

Oreck Direct, LLC Oreck sells refurbished and defective vacuums and charges you full price on QVC Internet

Please do not buy Oreck vacuum cleaner or the Rinse Vac from QVC as they sell them as refurbished and not brand new.  I have spent over $600 for both and within a year the handle at the bottom base of the vacuum cracked off completely and the back wheel fell off, would never stay on.  QVC was no help as my 30 day money back expired and told me to contact Oreck directly.  They were no help as they would not honor the warranty to replace it.  They told me to take it to a Oreck dealer and they would fix it.  There no dealer in my state and I called my local vacuum repair shop and they told me they would not fix Oreck machines as they are not reliable to send him the parts.  This company is a complete rip off and they have the worse customer service.  They sell a defective product and is unreliable, they advertise as being a well-built product and long-lasting which is false.  They say it's light-weight but it's only light-weight when the bag is empty.  The bags are overpriced and are not available locally, to buy them on their website is costly.  I have since then garbaged curbed this horrible product and since then one of our city snow plows went by and took it out completely.  That's what this product came to me broken and broken in pieces when I dumped it.  They have since sent me numerous mailings and offers and I have called them not once but over 12 times to please remove me from all their mailings.  They say they will and they don't.  If I get one more piece of their junk mail, I am going to the post master to report their ineptness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oreck-Direct-LLC/internet/Oreck-Direct-LLC-Oreck-sells-refurbished-and-defective-vacuums-and-charges-you-full-pric-517012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oreck Direct, LLC