Complaint Review: Organic Fruit Of The Month

Organic Fruit Of The Month
Organicfruitofthemonth.com Internet U.S.A.

Organic Fruit Of The Month Mango No Go Internet

In late June I ordered 6 Haden mangos costing $24.95 plus $9.95 S&H
About 1 week later I received 6 small mangos whereas Hadens are large weighing close to 1 lb each.... 2 of the 6 were rotten. I e-mailed the company to report the error.
The manager responded that I should consider myself lucky because those were Indian mangos which they sold for about $50 for 6. I offered to ship them back to him but he said they would not survive the trip back to California so I was told to keep them and he would send a replacement shipment of REAL Haden mangos.
Over the July 4th weekend, I made a 2nd order for the same mangos at the same price since I was expecting company on July 9th. I received confirmation of this order but did not receive anything for close to 2 weeks. I wrote to check on the status and was informed that both replacement and new order were shipped. There was an apology because again they were the wrong mangos. The writer of the e-mail also apologized for an additional charge which was made erroneously. I was promised a $10 refund plus shipment of Haden mangos from Florida not some rock hard small sour and fibrous fruit with Texas stickers on them. They were all prematurely picked and had to be thrown in the trash.
After several e-mail communications and reply I finally received a reply in early September telling me that I HAD received mangos... what more do I want.
I offered to let them keep the cost of 1 order since I did use 4 of the first shipment mangos and the manager refused to refund the other half plus the $10 over-charge.
He was very abusive in his email and now refuses to answer any more e-mails from me.
It is not hundreds of dollars but What a Ripoff!!!!
Don't ever order anything from these thieves... they overcharge you to begin with and then they don't deliver.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2007 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Organic-Fruit-Of-The-Month/internet/Organic-Fruit-Of-The-Month-Mango-No-Go-Internet-276033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Organic Fruit Of The Month