Complaint Review: Organic Health Select

• Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: Jane — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Organic Health Select
357 S. Fairfax Ave #287 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Organic Health Select I ordered a sample of Acai Complete. I authorized them to take approximately $3 or $4 out of my account for shipping. Instead was charged $139.86 and a msg popped up saying my credit card would not Los Angeles, California

I had seen an ad for Acai Complete in July on Facebook, and it sounded like a legitimate diet supplement at the time. When i clicked to submit, another screen popped up and told me i had joined a fitness program for $139.86 but my card would not be charged.

They had carefully set up the website so you could not print the page.  I called the bank but it was too late, it had already been approved.  I am now out $139.86.

I contacted the company a couple of weeks ago, and they said they would credit my account and gave me a confirmation number.  It was never credited.  I called again this evening and was told that they were sorry but the company had closed, there was no website, and the phone message was a recorded general delivery.  The phone number is 866-452-6411.

I called ACAI Complete and was given an address to write a letter of rebuttal.  The address is 357 S. Fairfax Ave #287, Los Angeles CA  90036

I would sincerely appreciate it if you could advise me on any rights i have to get my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Organic-Health-Select/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Organic-Health-Select-I-ordered-a-sample-of-Acai-Complete-I-authorized-them-to-take-app-639240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Organic Health Select