Complaint Review: Organic Products LLC

Organic Products LLC
3422Old Capital Trail Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Organic Products LLC No response to Phone calls, e-mails, Wilmington, Delaware

*Author of original report: Organic Products LLC

I was recommended to a site (Progesteronetherapry.com).  When I finished the order and payment went through I received an e-mail from Charles Fenwick for this company confirming order etc.

After 2 weeks and the product hadn't arrived I e-mailed via the Contact Us details, but had no response.  I tried this a few times with same result, so called the phone number which goes straight to Voice Mail which says the box is full.  There seems no other way of contacting them as all ways go back to original website and there is no e-mail address stated there.  I have even done the Reply on the order confirmation e-mail, again no response.  Have contact my bank today to set in motion getting my money back. Am furious as I needed this product and now have to start over again, and it's not guaranteed i will get my money back from bank if their terms and conditions are against me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Organic-Products-LLC/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Organic-Products-LLC-No-response-to-Phone-calls-e-mails-Wilmington-Delaware-759576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Organic Products LLC

Organic Products LLC

AUTHOR: Basil - (United Kingdom)

I have since found another address for this company.  Also in Delaware, but:- 3411 Silverside Road, Rodney Building, Suite 104, Wilmington, Delaware 19810.  As I'm in the U,K. have no idea of how close geographically this is to the other address.  Have e-mailed the main site, which I believe is in California,  (although the website is run from Canada!), through their Submit a question about their product, saying I would love to use it if only I could receive it!!  So far, no response