Complaint Review: Organica Research

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
Organica Research
11701 E 53rd Ave Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Organica Research This company lies, has poor customer service, and will not do what they promise. Denver Colorado

This is the letter I am sending to the Co-founder of Organica Research with what happened when dealing with this company.

I am contacting you because of the poor customer service and lying that comes from your company. Let me explain what happened and you might see why I am so unhappy and that I will be letting others know why your company is to be avoided at all cost. I am a student of natural, alternative health, which is why I bought your product, because I hoped it would help me with my current health condition. While your product is okay, it is not that great either, it is more mediocre at best.

On April 30, 2009 I found your website and I decided to give it a try for the 30 days. Nowhere on the ordering page, which is where it should have been found, was there mention of putting a hold on the funds of $77 for 5 days. If I had read that anywhere on the ordering page I would have waited until I had the funds for that 5 day hold. As a result of not having that information, my account became overdrawn and I had 6 NSF charges applied to my account. Fortunately my bank was able to see what happened with your company and very graciously refunded all of them for me.

So then on Thursday, May 28, 2009, I decided that I wanted a refund of my money and would send you back your product. So I sent an email through your website. (Copies of the emails are included with this letter.) I received an email back from your employee, Christiana, on May 29, 2009, stating that I had 2 choices: one, return the product and wait 30 days for a full refund, or, two, receive a 50% discount immediately, which is the one I chose as you can see from the email. I replied to that email and she said the discount would be applied that day.

But then on June 1, 2009, I see a $77 charge on my account, which should have been half of that, and for which I accounted for in my account, because I was assuming that your company was telling the truth about what they would do this time. So now my account is once again overdrawn. So I called as soon as I saw that, on June 2, 2009. I do not know who I spoke to but I was not happy and was very upset and your Customer Delight Manager could tell I was not happy. There was no apology for my being upset nor anything resembling customer service. Anyways, this lady that I spoke to said that she would put my account in for a review for a full refund and that I did not need to send anything back to your company. She said I would receive a full refund. That still has not happened. Today I called and spoke to 2 more of your people and still got no satisfaction, only rudeness.

I have worked in the customer service industry for years, working face to face with customers, and on the phone as well, and let me tell you, the first thing I do when a customer is upset is sincerely and genuinely apologize and find out WHY the customer is unhappy, empathize and then work to make sure they get the satisfaction they are looking for.

I have found, in my experience as an employee and a customer, that how a customer is treated comes from the company, trickles down from the top. Its the attitude in a company that counts. If customers are the first priority and customer service is emphasized then the customers and employees will be happy as well, as long as the company appreciates the employees as well.

So at this point, since I am getting absolutely no satisfaction from your company, I have decided to dispute the transaction through my bank. I will of course be very happy to get half of the amount disputed but even happier if I was to get all of it refunded. My bank will do the right thing even if your company does not.

colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Organica-Research/Denver-Colorado-80239/Organica-Research-This-company-lies-has-poor-customer-service-and-will-not-do-what-they-458537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Organica Research