Complaint Review: Orgreenic Cookware

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Naomi — Sun City Center Florida United States of America
Orgreenic Cookware
1 Telebrand Plaza, Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Orgreenic Cookware By Telebrands You did get the cancellation card you asked us to return? Good? Why then did you send the Pans? Fairfield, New Jersey

I saw these Orgreenic pans on TV.  I needed some new pans so I called the number and got an automated person but nothing like a normal one where you ask for a representative and they connect you or youhit zero 3times and you get a human to speak to.  Not here.  this automated doll just kept talking, nevercame up for air and what ever # she said to push for no, it always wound up meaning yes.  You couldn't stop her or pause her or correct a mistake and I think it was done on purpose.  Before you know it I had ordered 2 of the 10" pans, one at $19.99 and one at $10.00 each with seperate shipping and the cheaper one with handling charges for a total of $33.87 or something close to the penny amount.

I waited until the next day in the mid-morning and called back and got a human who told me I had ordered a 16 piece set and some magazines and so on an so forth.  I said wait a second.  AllI wanted was 2 pans and I was so upset I started to cry.  I am a disabled person and a senior and I can't afford all this nor do I need it I have a good set of pots and pans I just wanted 2 non-stick 10" pans.  So she said she would change my order and give me a new#.  This was in December.  She said they were behind in shipping and it would take 5-6 weeks.  Well in February they were still back ordered.

In the beginning of March they sent me a post card with a tear-off part to fill out and send back.  It said, "it will be at least 5 more weeks till you get your product if you still want to wait do nothing,  if you want to cancel your order check the box marked cancel and return this card to us.  I sent it back the next morning, I waited A week and called them to see if they got my cancel notice.  They did and said it will take 7 to 10 days to credit my card.  Today is April 23,  they sent me my frying pans, never got a refund and I have to send them back paying for their shipping and in 2 to 3 weeks I will get my card credited for my order.  I am disabled, can't drive because of my condition and I have to bring it to the P.O.  They have some darn nerve.  They got my cancellation and sent it any way thinking I wouldn't bother.  Boy, they are messing with the wrong person.  Thanks for letting me tell you what Ripoffs they are!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orgreenic-Cookware/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Orgreenic-Cookware-By-Telebrands-You-did-get-the-cancellation-card-you-asked-us-to-return-872692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orgreenic Cookware