Complaint Review: Orgreenic

• Reported By: ftrader — Burbank California USA
Orgreenic
Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Orgreenic Beware when Ordering!! Fairfield, New Jersey

On 12/21/11, I went to orgreenic website to place an order for a pan as a gift.  They had other optional offers so I clicked on some of these options thinking that I can review my order at the end.  However, I found out too late that their ordering system does not allow you to review your order, it just goes through and submits it.  Most companies will let you review your order and confirm it before submitting it, but not the Orgreenic ordering system.  The total cost was too much for me so the very next day when I could contact them, I called them.  I was told that the order cannot be found but the rep said he will make a note to cancel the order once it is in their system.  I called about 2-3 days later, the order was found and the rep canceled the order.  However, even though the order was cancelled, I was still charged for it.  So I had to call to request for a refund.  I had to talk to the supervisor to make sure that the refund will be issued. I also complained about their ordering system, stating that the buyer should be allowed to review the order before it is submitted.  It took 2 weeks for them to return my money.  But anyway, my main complaint is that this shouldn't have happened if their ordering system allowed the buyer to review the order before it is submitted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orgreenic/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Orgreenic-Beware-when-Ordering-Fairfield-New-Jersey-823900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orgreenic