Complaint Review: Orgreenic

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: duped — Springfield Louisiana United States of America
Orgreenic
1 Telebrands Plaza, Fairfield, NJ 07004 Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Orgreenic Orgreenic Telebrands Deceptive Sale Practice Fairfield, New Jersey

Orgreenic did not cancel my order even after I called immediately after inputting my information on their page. I called the next day as they said I should and they still could not locate it and said I would have to call back tomorrow again. When I went to check with my bank after calling them, I found that they had already withdrawn my money for the mistaken orders (which is every edited number of products and changes to the order). I filed a claim against them in the bank and signed an affidavit. I have yet to see if my money is restored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orgreenic/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Orgreenic-Orgreenic-Telebrands-Deceptive-Sale-Practice-Fairfield-New-Jersey-921025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orgreenic