Complaint Review: Orgreenics

• Reported By: Biffdog — Port St Lucie Florida
Orgreenics
7850 Ruffner Ave Van Nuys, California USA

Orgreenics Cooking Pans Warranty Scam Van Nuys California

Liked the commercials. Seemed like a healthy choice for me and my 8 year old boy.  1-16-2011 bought 2 sets. One for a gift for a friend. Had an extra 9" pan. Gave that to a buddy who cooks a lot also.  Within 1 year my buddy threw out the 9" pan. Said it stuck like glue.  Asked him if he ever re-seasoned it like suggested on their web site. Said no. Oh well.  My other friend who had the set said she started having problems also within a year. Told her to try the re-seasoning. I was having problems with everything sticking with the 12" pan, the one I use the most. So went to their web site and got the exact procedure for re-seasoning the pan.  Did it 3 different times over 2 months.  Nothing helped improve it sticking like glue.  So I called for the lifetime warranty. Gave me an address that I shipped it back to on 2-22-2013, with a requested check for $7.99 for there return shipping.  So now I'm out 2 shipping costs, to there and back. By 3/28/2013 haven't had any communication by email or mail to confirm receipt or shipping out a replacement. Called. They showed receipt of the returned pan by 2/27/2013.  But the rep confirmed that the replacement order has not gone forward or processed.  I enclosed a letter (with the pan),stating send me a replacement.  There was no reason for a delay except that's there policy to ignore returns. The rep asked if I wanted to order the replacement. I said of course and she picked the ball back up to send out a replacement.  By 5/1/2013 no delivery or communication. Called. Rep said he showed the replacement order pending, but it was out of stock.  I said I'm sick of the delay I would like a refund.  He said he would put that request in but stated that the warranty does not include refunds, just replacements, but he would relay my disappointment of the time lapse.  It is now 5-20-2013.  Nothing yet. No letter, no email, no refund, no replacement pan.  If anyone is considering buying an Orgreenics pan or set, DON'T!!  A product is only as good as the customer service support.  Orgreenics is as close to Non-Existant as you can get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orgreenics/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Orgreenics-Cooking-Pans-Warranty-Scam-Van-Nuys-California-1052360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orgreenics