• Report: #1120179

• Reported By: Mike — Charlotte North Carolina
Origin of Names
Internet USA

Origin of Names 4crests.com Never Sent Products, Lying Thieves! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HAPPY ENDING :) ... this customer did receive their order. It seems it was stuck in transit from our supplier in China

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CUSTOMER IS HAPPY ! He received his items shortly after filing this report. 4crests.com has a BBB rating of A+

Most likely the worst online experience I have ever had!

After placing a holiday order with this company on December 10th (Their website stated on the day of the order that all orders placed by the 11th were guaranteed to arrive by Christmas)  Shortly after my order, I received a receipt, and then heard nothing for ten days.  I contacted them twice via email to locate my package, or even receive a tracking number, no response from either.  Finally at the end of December I decided to file a PayPal claim since it was obvious that I was not going to get a response, and the gifts that I had paid $130 for were not going to arrive either.  Shortly after the claim, a lady named Michelle that represented this seller stated on the PayPal claim that they had shipped the items, and it could take up to 21 days to receive.  When I emailed and asked for the tracking number, or ever for what carrier they had used for shipping, no response was received once again.  Then a week later the seller posted tracking number on the PayPal claim.  I received the package that was tracked, and it was an envelope with a printed out piece of paper that read "Our distributor in China stated that they had sent your package".  THEY ACTUALLY USED THIS TRACKING NUMBER TO CONVINCE PAYPAL THEY HAD SENT ME THE ITEMS I PAID FOR, THUS LEADING PAYPAL TO DECIDE THE CLAIM IN THEIR FAVOR!  I can not believe that someone would actually do something like this, and PayPal is going to let them get away with it! I am beyond recourse at this point, and all I can do is spread the word of this companies despicable business practices! I can only hope that every potential customer of this company can see this post before they click "Purchase".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Origin-of-Names/internet/Origin-of-Names-4crestscom-Never-Sent-Products-Lying-Thieves-Internet-1120179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Origin of Names

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: heraldics - ()

HAPPY ENDING :) ... this customer did receive their order.  It seems it was stuck in transit from our supplier in China....   Thankfully it ended well and the customer has their product.

4crests.com is rated as an A+ on BBB(better business bureau).  We will ALWAYS refund the order at any point the customer isn't happy.  Order with confidence :)

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: heraldics - ()

CUSTOMER IS HAPPY !  He received his items shortly after filing this report.  4crests.com has a BBB rating of A+

We deal with thousands of customers each month.  All you ever see on these types of sites is the bad remarks.  We receive 99.9% good remarks from our customers.  But, the occasional order that falls through the cracks is always the one to find this type of website and complain.  Check with the Better Business Bureau.  They can be trusted !