Complaint Review: Original-Apple Co Limited

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: James — Craigmore Other
Original-Apple Co Limited
Mediatek Building NO. 2006, Room 436 Huaqiang Nort Internet China

Original-Apple Co Limited Ma Youhao Ripoff merchant. Huge scammer. Shenzhen Internet

I paid $700USD and after asking what was happening with my order, I was told that there was a problem with customs. They wanted another $600USD which they said they will pay half. I was told that it was because the item wasn't marked as gift. I paid the $300USD and I am now being told they haven't received payment. I have the transfer receipts and a copy of all emails between us.
Being unable to work due to disability and Xmas coming up, I thought I would make the purchase.
I am now not getting a response from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Apple-Co-Limited/internet/Original-Apple-Co-Limited-Ma-Youhao-Ripoff-merchant-Huge-scammer-Shenzhen-Internet-1115643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original-Apple Co Limited