Complaint Review: Original Diet Patch

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2005

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Original Diet Patch
8301 West 183rd Street Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Original Diet Patch ripoff charged my checking account with 169.00 and when I sent back patches they didn't refund the money Tinley Park Illinois

Tried 3 day trial of diet patches. I agreed to sign up for a 90 day money back gaurentee. Gave credit card and company charged 169.00 on my account. Patches didn't work and I broke out in rashes.

I called about refund and wanted money back. The advertisement said I could get money back on unused portion. When I asked sent back in patches, the money was never refunded.

I was ripped off for 169.00 and I want my money back! This fraudulent company and its individuals must be found and arrested.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Diet-Patch/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/Original-Diet-Patch-ripoff-charged-my-checking-account-with-16900-and-when-I-sent-back-pa-132812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Diet Patch