Complaint Review: Original Diet Patch

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:Sheridan Wyoming
Original Diet Patch
www.originaldietpatch.com Internet U.S.A.

Original Diet Patch The company promises a refund if not satisfied I sent product back 1-16-04 and today is 4-26-04 NO REFUND I've emailed alot and phone is disconnected Internet

I ordered the Original diet patch with their guarantee that they would refund all money including shipping if not satisfied in any way.

The product didn't work and left welts on my body.

I had ordered the free sample ($6.95 shipping) plus 3 automatically mailed packages at $66.90 each.

I requested a refund by phone and email.

The $6.95 s/h for the free sample and 2 of the $66.90's were refunded in a very timely manner.

The 3rd $66.90 was never refunded. Their phone has been disconnected so I can't get ahold of a live person to see whats up.

I've received 2 messages telling me to dispute it with my bank because their E-point credit card processing company is responsible for this error and not diet patch.

My bank says its too much hastle.

I've emailed diet patch with my address, threats to sue, etc and I always get a stupid electronic message saying I'll recieve the refund in 7-10 days.

Something should definately be done here. I'm sure Im not the only one being screwed here. Maybe a class-action suit of some sort.

Teri
Sheridan, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Diet-Patch/internet/Original-Diet-Patch-The-company-promises-a-refund-if-not-satisfied-I-sent-product-back-1-1-89089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Diet Patch