Complaint Review: Original Diet Patch

• Updated: Tue, June 15, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Original Diet Patch
OriginalDietPatch.co Nationwide U.S.A.

Original Diet Patch ripoff! The free sample has cost me nearly $70 a month! Internet

I saw an advertisement on the internet for a free 1 week supply for the original diet patch. I had to enter credit card information for the 2.95 shipping cost and I month later I noticed a 66.90 charge on my credit card account, about 1 week later I received the 1 month supply and notified them that I would be returning the shipment and would like my account credited.

The next month I noticed another 66.90 charge on my account. I notified them once again, returned the shipment. I have talked to several people on the phone about my account and said it was under approval and it should only be another week, that was late May.

I have since tried to make another phone call about the credit to my account on June 5th and the message now says "We are no longer accepting orders at this time but,you can notify us at sales@originaldietpatch.com" I have since sent out several e-mails without a response.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2004 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Diet-Patch/nationwide/Original-Diet-Patch-ripoff-The-free-sample-has-cost-me-nearly-70-a-month-Internet-94960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Diet Patch