Complaint Review: Original Diet Patches Aka Mydietpatches.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Original Diet Patches Aka Mydietpatches.com
15941 S. Harlem Ave. #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Original Diet Patches - Mydietpatches.com Rip-Off 120-Day Money Back Guarantee, called 800 number and was told that I could return the unarthorized package and would get my money back. this was in June Tinley Park Illinois

one day i recieved a white cardboard envelope in my mailbox and noticed it was from this company (MyDietPatches.com). So I called my bank and they told me that the company had charged me 165.95 for it! plus 2.95 for something i never even recieved. i had never heard of this company before and never even gave them my credit card number.

so i put return to sender on the envelope and gave it right back to my mail man. thats the last i saw of it. its been almost 2 months and they still haven't credited my account.

philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Diet-Patches-Aka-Mydietpatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/Original-Diet-Patches-Mydietpatchescom-Rip-Off-120-Day-Money-Back-Guarantee-called-800-110943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Diet Patches Aka Mydietpatches.com