Complaint Review: Original Garcinia Cambogia

Original Garcinia Cambogia
Internet USA

Original Garcinia Cambogia Charged for Unsolicited Products Internet

*Consumer Comment: I Too Was Ripped Off

I ordered a trial of both the Garcinia Cambogia and Pure Colo-Cleanse products for a total of $9.90 from strawberrygarcinia.com on 11/28/13. The email confirmation was sent the same day and my card was charged the following day, 11/29/13. Two additional emails were sent with the shipment tracking information. The products were shipped on 12/04/1013 and delivered 12/10/13.

On 12/17/13, my card was charged for the same two products again, but this time there were two separate charges instead of one, $94.90 and $84.90 for a total of $179.80. I did not authorize the transaction. I called the customer service number (800-742-3054), which was noted in the emails as “24/7,” but the phone did not ring. A recording prompted me to leave a message stating my issue and that my call would be returned. I left a message, but my call was not returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Garcinia-Cambogia/internet/Original-Garcinia-Cambogia-Charged-for-Unsolicited-Products-Internetnbsp-1108050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Garcinia Cambogia

I Too Was Ripped Off

AUTHOR: Frances - ()

I just checked my bank account and saw that I am also missing $94. Do you think it is possible that we were scammed? If you get ahold of them please email me at francescazares2012@yahoo.com