Complaint Review: Original Organics

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Gilbert M. Barrientos — Irving Texas
Original Organics
South Portland, ME 04106 South Portland, Maine USA

Original Organics Final Trim Charged my bank account without authorization.. I specifically advised them not to autoship or autodebit South Portland Maine

I heard the company's add on the radio and decided to order the trial offer.  While ordering, it asked if I authorized them to autoship more product and autodebit my account.  I specifically declined this offer and agreed to accept only the trial offer, and specifically only agreed to pay the shipping fees for the trial offer.  I Never authorized them to place me on an autoship/autodebit program.

I further declined all other offers that were made during their automated phone presentation.

Today, I logged into my bank account only to find that someone had charged my account $79.90.  I quickly reported this fraudulent charge to my bank, I cancelled my debit card, and began researching the transaction.  I found that the company that fraudulently charged my card IS Original Organics - Final Trim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Original-Organics/South-Portland-Maine-04106/Original-Organics-Final-Trim-Charged-my-bank-account-without-authorization-I-specifical-1090546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Original Organics