Complaint Review: Originaldietpatch.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:Mechanicsville Virginia
Originaldietpatch.com
originaldietpatch.com Orland Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Originaldietpatch.com ripoff Orland Park Illinois

I ordered the diet patch and when it came I cancelled the order. I received another shipment and was told to return it and I would be reimbursed, however, it did not happen. I returned the product, with a return receipt, so I knew that they received it, and then nothing! When I contacted them, I was told they were reviewing it and that I would be reimbursed in 10 days. Well after 1 month, I called and again was told it would be 10 days. Another month and then no one is answering the phones or even replying to the e-mails. I want my money back and the company put out of business.

Debra
Mechanicsville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Originaldietpatchcom/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Originaldietpatchcom-ripoff-Orland-Park-Illinois-110945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Originaldietpatch.com