Complaint Review: Orkin Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Redlands California
Orkin Inc.
12710 Magnolia Avenue Riverside, California U.S.A.

Orkin Inc. Refuse to treat termites despite an annual contract Riverside California

I have had an annual termite service with Orkin for many years. On 6-14-08 my home was fumigated. On 2-3-09 the Orkin inspector informed me I have termites in a table in my dining room. This implies the fumigation was ineffective. They now refuse to answer my calls. I am left with a very expensive problem with ongoing damage to my home.

Redlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orkin-Inc/Riverside-California-92503/Orkin-Inc-Refuse-to-treat-termites-despite-an-annual-contract-Riverside-California-428446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orkin Inc.