Complaint Review: Orkin

• Reported By: Mrsfincher90 — Tyler Texas United States of America
Orkin
7818cr489 Tyler, Texas United States of America

Orkin Not perfectional Tyler, Texas

Orkin is a ripoff they came out to my house to spray an it don't work so i was going to cancell so an then another guy came out an sprayed an said it was going to be no charge so I called again b/c the spray was not working so the manager cam out to my house and sprayed with something diff it help a little but he said it was no charge so the next day I check my bank statement an it said they charged me 79$ when they told me it was going to be Free so I call up there an the lady i talk to was being very disrespect arguing with me so I told her okay I'm not going to argue let me speak to the manager so I told the manager the the lady told me it was goingg to be free . Now I'm just trying to cancel orkin b/c u dnt tell ur custerm it's free an then charge them 79$ now I'm waiting to see if there going to refun my money.. If anybody ask me about orkin I will tell them it doesn't work an they will try to rip u off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orkin/Tyler-Texas-75706/Orkin-Not-perfectional-Tyler-Texas-940261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orkin