• Report: #1020035

• Reported By: Gene — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
Orlando Fun Tickets
8472 Palm Parkway orlando, Florida United States of America

Orlando Fun Tickets Bait and switch orlando, Florida

Rip off boiler room operation.....(main office in las vegas)I am an honest tourist from virginia traveling with my wife. Mid 40's.Went in and asked if any discount for AAA. Was advised that none but buy 2 days and get 3rd free at Universal Studios. I purchased 4 tickets with a Monique. She gave me 2 day ticktes only ( I found out later when I called to confirm I have 3rd day free.) I asked to give me the day free and advised by manager (mauricio) that they could not and I had to pay full price for 3rd day.Police stated that civil matter. The managers stated to me that Monique was off the day I came back but told police she was in the back of the office, hiding.***go elsewhere--*****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orlando-Fun-Tickets/orlando-Florida-32836/Orlando-Fun-Tickets-Bait-and-switch-orlando-Florida-1020035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orlando Fun Tickets