Complaint Review: OrlandoCopies.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: sward — Orlando Florida United States of America
5310 Alpha Dr Internet United States of America

OrlandoCopies.com Jim, the manager Rude, Verbally assaulted, Unprofessional, Internet

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau.

After two weeks of trying to establish communication with them about the pick-up of their copier from our business they refused to give me a specific date or time or even a window of when they would come and retrieve it.  He then tried to deflect the conversation to discuss our contract that we canceled with them, and he stated that our contract stated that he did not have to retrieve the printer until 30 days (which was a LIE, after careful review of our contract there was no such statement!).  After the person I spoke with escalated so unprofessionally to attack my personal character by saying, ...is this your first rodeo?

I told him to have a great day and disconnected the call. They were rude and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OrlandoCopiescom/internet/OrlandoCopiescom-Jim-the-manager-Rude-Verbally-assaulted-Unprofessional-Internet-1007416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OrlandoCopies.com