Complaint Review: Oro Gold Cosmetics

• Reported By: Nat — Littleton Colorado United States of America
Oro Gold Cosmetics
8501 West Bowles Avenue Littleton, Colorado United States of America

Oro Gold Cosmetics Vivo Per Lei Kiosk Rip Off Littleton, Colorado

I went to return Vivo Per Lei products to Oro Gold at Southwest Plaza mall on 22 July 2012. The person who sold me these items was there. I told him my name and that he should be expecting me to return these items, since I emailed/talked with the mall admin Carmen and she has been the go-between. He said there would be no refunds which surprised me since I was under the impression I would be able to return them per Carmen.

I tried to reason with him and tell him the following reasons why I was returning them but he got increasingly defensive, loud and had an aggressive attitude with me. (1) I was never informed I could never return the merchandise, (2) the original items Vivo Per Lei are sold under Oro Gold and are dramatically marked up as a result of that (a few internet searches show this), (3) I mentioned I admired the country of Israel and he jumped right on that and said that these products were made and shipped exclusively from there, hence the expensive price, and obviously a lie, (4) www.vivopl.com is the actual address of these
products, not orogold.com. Oro. gold shows these products as hundreds of dollars worth. When you search for these under Vivo per Lei the prices are dramatically lower. The products show the headquarters are in LA.

All the previous reasons show this business and seller to be dishonest.  I asked for the manager and he acted like he was calling someone and said "they weren't there" and then proceeded to tell me and my boyfriend that HE was the manager. So right there this person is wishy-washy and dishonest to say the least. He never left me a voice-mail before so I can confirm he called me to discuss the issue. If I recall I missed one phone call last week from an unknown number but from my perspective
never heard from him. Is there anything else I can do? If I was lied to and deceived about these products, and arguably so, I should be able to return it no questions asked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oro-Gold-Cosmetics/Littleton-Colorado-80123/Oro-Gold-Cosmetics-Vivo-Per-Lei-Kiosk-Rip-Off-Littleton-Colorado-916146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oro Gold Cosmetics