Complaint Review: Orr Nissan of Corinth

• Reported By: Yolanda — Justin Texas
Orr Nissan of Corinth
5650 S. Stemmons Fwy Denton, Texas USA

Orr Nissan of Corinth untruthful and fraudulent Corinth Texas

*Consumer Comment: You would be better off to line up your financing at a CU before shopping for a vehicle

*Author of original report: Same person

*Consumer Comment: So

I wanted to purchase a good use car so off we go to Orr Nissan in Corith Tx. We had everything in order to make the process simple and easy. I wanted the 2012 nissan versa so we did all the loops and finally came to seeing  Mr James Wong in the finance dept. Sign all the paper work, down payment, insurance, gap insurance, schedule payments from bank account, everything that was needed and was told that everything looked great!!!! The nissan vera had a few scratches on the rear bumper and was told by the sales person to set up an appointment with the body shop and we did and 8 days later we went to our appiotment.

The lady at the collision dept came out to inspect the car and started circleing all the nicks and scratches on the car and said it needed a full body paint. I was shocked because all I went for was these few nicks on the rear. She said it had to be approved and that they would give us another car to drive for a few days. We go up to the front office and Mr James Wang comes out to inspect the vera and come back in and ask me to come into his office and before I had the chance to sit down, his very first words were, '' You did not get approved for the loan and we need the car back, and is there any one to pick you up. I was shock and speechless. I asked to speak to the sales manager Mr

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orr-Nissan-of-Corinth/Denton-Texas-76210/Orr-Nissan-of-Corinth-untruthful-and-fraudulent-Corinth-Texas-1153727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orr Nissan of Corinth

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

You can get better financing at almost anywhere else without rolling in all of that other stuff that the F&I guy at the Nisson dealer tried to roll into your loan.

Go to a credit union and get approved for a vehicle there first, before you ever go shopping. That way when you walk in the door to buy you can negotiate the purchase knowing you already have financing. Don't let the dealer run your credit or take your application. Don't sign anything allowing the dealer to run your credit again. If you do it this way you know what your payments will be without throwing in all of those extra fees.

You are better off getting insurance through a legitimate insurance company (including gap) rather than using the insurance the dealer has to offer anyway. I've been buying cars for nearly 40 years and never used insurance offered by a car dealership - its just another way for them to charge you additional fees over and above the actual cost to insure.

Research car values before you ever step foot onto the dealership floor. That way you can negotiate the price appropriately. Don't buy the rip off items that the F&I guy 'throws in for free' - because they aren't free. Read up on how to buy a vehicle and what scams to avoid when negotiating with a car dealership so you are prepared.

Read your contract before signing so you know what you are getting into with the purchase. Once you buy this way, you won't go back to having a dealership finance.  They make more money financing a vehicle and charging you extra for a bunch of junk than they do on the sale of the car. Good luck with your future purchase.

Same person

AUTHOR: Yolanda - ()

As I was saying, I was shocked so I ask for my down payment back. Sure enough I had to show proof through my bank account on line that the check was cashed and print out the statement and show them the proof or else was told by Mr Wang that it would take up to 10 days for my refund. I left and a week later went to a different Nissan dealer, different owner but under the same umbrella of banks that they use. They ran my credit check and said that I have already been approved by not 1 or 2 but 3 banks at the Orr nissan application and by me resubmitting this other application for a loan , something was not adding up and that the numbers on my income were different from my first application at Orr nissan of corith. Now I was beyond being shock, because everything was the exact same information and because of this I was not being approved at this other Nissan at Fort Worth TX and basically Orr Nissan screwed me again, big time. Some shady work was done here. So be advised and think twice before going to Orr Nissan in Corith Tx. Any advise would be helpful. By the way I did call Orr Nissan and asked to speck to the Gereral Managar about this matter and they asured me they would get back to me asap. Now its has been 3 days and no call or message, no nothing. Never in my life have I experience this kind of treatment from any car dealership. BEWARE

So

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

How is this a ripoff?? You did not get the approved financing therefore you cannot get the car.  Just the way things go.  Get a money order or bank draft to pay for the vehicle if you can.  If not, you are not entitled to the car period.  That is the way car financing works and NO I do not for them nor would I ever work for any car lot.