Complaint Review: Orr Used Supercenter

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Orr Used Supercenter
youree dr Shreveport, Louisiana United States of America

Orr Used Supercenter Gregg Orr Auto Collection Bad SUV and No Money Return Shreveport, Louisiana

I traded a newer F150 for an older suv that ended up being a nightmare to say the least. The initial couple of weeks were okay even though we had to bring it in for touch up and ding details. Then the worst happened. I went to start up after a doctors apt and it started blowing oil smoke from the exhaust. I checked to oil to find it was totally empty. I put in 4 quarts and brought it in to here the service dept rep say it was a leak. They apparently found a leak but would not explain the oil burning from the exhaust and the soot on the back of the vehicle which represented oil burning.

I drove it for a while and had to bring it in again for a pulley noise of which they didn't fix that I repaired myself. During the pulley repair I checked the oil to notice again it was almost empty... I took it in and they said it may be a pvc valve problem but they couldn't prove that unless I kept it and drove it another thousand miles or so. At this point I had brought this vehicle in now a total of 5 times counting the initial detail issues and no resolve. I asked to get my truck back and they agreed but the would not return my extended warranty money that was due to me.

I called and requested it from the manager of the dealership and he became very argumentative with me and accused me of exaggerating my visits there and refused to give me my money stating, I agreed to trade back even. I stated that I never agreed to writing off my 895 dollars and then the hot tempered manager started in again. I had hoped that I would have received a check by now after that conversation, but I haven't and it has been a month now. I read other reports similar to mine about Orr car lots, but I didn't think I would become a victim. I truly don't think the owner knows he has crooked people working for him that poses as professing christians that rob customers that want things done right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orr-Used-Supercenter/Shreveport-Louisiana-71105/Orr-Used-Supercenter-Gregg-Orr-Auto-Collection-Bad-SUV-and-No-Money-Return-Shreveport-Lou-994514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orr Used Supercenter