Complaint Review: Ortho Mattress

• Reported By: Angress — Burbank California United States of America
Ortho Mattress
300 N. La Brea Ave Los Angeles, California United States of America

Ortho Mattress Delivery crooks Los Angeles, California

I asked the delivery guy to wait outside while my fiance and I looked over the bed. When I went outside to reject the bed, he had jumped into the truck and ran. I was able to get a hold of him on the phone and he said he had too many deliveries. I immediately called the store and they said that they would send someone the next day. The delivery guys showed up but refused to take the mattress. While I was talking to the store, the delivery guys drove off and the manager at the store hung up on me. They are obviously crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ortho-Mattress/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Ortho-Mattress-Delivery-crooks-Los-Angeles-California-1024789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ortho Mattress