Complaint Review: OrthoWhite

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Levittown New York
OrthoWhite
6205 Lookout Rd Unit D Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

OrthoWhite OrthoWhite rips off Mother of 3 Boulder Colorado

I was on a baby website where many coupons and discounts were offered. I was excited to try a teeth whitening prodcut. OrthoWhite and IvoryWhite had an advertisement to try their product for only one dollar. Since I had success with this website before I trusted what was on it. Unfortunately they charged me a dollar and then charged me 78 dollars!!! They automatically billed my credit card. When I called to cancel 11 days after I received the product, they told me too much time had passed and they would not refund me my full amount. They would only refund me 18 dollars. Don't let them rip you off too! It's not worth it.

Christina
Levittown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OrthoWhite/Boulder-Colorado-80301/OrthoWhite-OrthoWhite-rips-off-Mother-of-3-Boulder-Colorado-433875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OrthoWhite