Complaint Review: Orthowhite Boulder,Co

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: Ron — Blaine Washington United States of America
Orthowhite Boulder,Co

Orthowhite Boulder Co Sample Product,cost of mailing only,billed $84.36 on my bankcard Internet

Seen TV add for orthowhite teeth whitening product.While on the computer,another add for: Try orthowhite, Free sample,cost of mailing sample only.Ordered free sample and paid for mailing using my bankcard.Only to find that they billed my credit card for $84.36.
The product is terrible,makes you gag.Caused rasch on lips.
This is obviously a rip-off,and they should be stopped,before they rip more consumers off.
I called my bank,the only way to stop them from billing my card was to destroy my card,close my card account,open a new account.I must now travel to my bank,file a affadavit,and hope to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orthowhite-BoulderCo/internet/Orthowhite-Boulder-Co-Sample-Productcost-of-mailing-onlybilled-8436-on-my-bankcard-In-523146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orthowhite Boulder,Co