• Report: #472088

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Terrytown Louisiana
Orthowhite
Return Department,6205 Lookout Rd. Unit D, Nationwide U.S.A.

Orthowhite Scam, Product did not work, charge customer account and refuse to give refund after sending product back. Lier to keep the customer money ,fraud Boulder , CO Internet

Orthowhite refused to send me my refund after I send the merchandise back. The company stated I did not put the RM number on the package, which was a lie. It was send by certified mail and they received the merchandise in time.

but refused to give a refund or send the merchandise back. My credit card was charge 2 times, and the product do not work. I have payed orhtowhite
$176.58 and I do not have any merchandise.

I took a survey and paid for the product by. After a month they started sending me the porduct. I called and cancel and was advised to send the porduct back. I did that by certified mail to make sure it was received.

They are still charge my credit card for $83.74, 2 times and they have the merchandise back. The product did not make my teeth white. It was very unconfortable to have that plastic in my mouth and it made me chock.

The product did nothing for me but cause problem and it left a bad taste in your mouth. If I would have used it several times my teeth would not have been white. Please go to a dentist to get you teeth whiten.

Butter
Terrytown, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Orthowhite/nationwide/Orthowhite-Scam-Product-did-not-work-charge-customer-account-and-refuse-to-give-refund-a-472088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orthowhite