woods

*Author of original report: Update Everything Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: Author issued retraction

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Update

I work for these crooks in October. I drove for a week, I drove 2400 miles @ .32 cents per mile. That's a lot of money. I worked hard for this money and would like to be paid.

After I called them, they said they would look it over. A week went by, I hadn't heard anything. So then tried and tried calling them only to be ignored. I bet I called them over 100 times and left multiple voice mails. Not once did I ever get rude or crude with them. I was strictly professional. All I wanted was my money.

I finally did get a hold of the man in patrol, John Banfield. As soon as I stated my name, he handed the phone to the Vice President of operations, John Holmes. He was extremely rude, he was very loud and obnoxious. He stated that he would look it over and call me back! He told me never to call again! And then hung the phone up on me. It's been two to three weeks since then. I've tried contacting lawyers, but they don't seem interested. [continued below]....
.....

I'm at a loss, but I'm not gonna give up. Thats my money, I worked for it and deserve it. I hope I can find a lawyer to at least call, or even send them a letter to intent. I gave the company every chance to pay me. I hope they soon decide to do the right thing. All I can do is hope.

It's sad that people work so hard for there money, especially being away from their families while doing, to be cheated out of money. I don't know if they normally do this to all their employees, but its not right. This company has no morals or ethics. That's my story, I just wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Osborne-Trucking-Company/Fairfield-Ohio-45014/Osborne-Trucking-Company-Drive-2400-miles-not-paid-one-dime-Fairfield-Ohio-982384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Osborne Trucking Company

Update Everything Resolved

AUTHOR: Justin R. - (United States of America)

I want to retract everything I said in the last report.  Everything has been resolved.  John Holmes did call me back, and we worked it out.  Please disregard report.  Again I retract what I said.  Everything worked out.

Author issued retraction

AUTHOR: Osborne Trucking - (United States of America)

A rebuttal and retraction from the author can be found here:

Apparently there is a difference between the lower case and upper case "C" in the address of the report.

Update

AUTHOR: Justin R. - (United States of America)

I want to retract my previous statement. Everything has been resolved. John Hilmes called me back and worked everything out. Again I retract my previous statement. Thank you!

Update

AUTHOR: Justin R. - (United States of America)

My name is Justin Roberts. I want to retract my previous statement. Everything has been resolved. John Holmes did call me back. Again I retract my statement. Thank you!