Complaint Review: Oscar Padilla Mexican Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Oscar Padilla Mexican Insurance
San Diego, California U.S.A.

Oscar Padilla Mexican Insurance

I bought an auto insurance policy from Oscar Padilla Mexican Insurance here in San Diego. I have seen him advertising for so many years and I hear you have tohave a Mexican Insurer. He sold me a policy from Seguros Del Noroeste.

I heard from a friend that the Co. went belly up so I called Oscar Padilla and they confirmed it and wanted to sell me another policy. I already paid them an annual premium and since it was only last month I asked for a refund or buy me another policy. Nope, got to sell you another one. Well since they type up these policies themselves I thought there was something wrong here.

Today I got my copy of South Coast Sportfishing in which they coincidentally had an article on Mexican insurers and they wrote that my Company filed a cease and desist in January. I asked Oscar Padilla when they found out about this and if they knew about it when they sold me this policy.

They lied to me and stuttered on that one saying that they found out about the time they sold it to me. How many of us Americans who are trying to dothe right thing by buying these Mexican insurance policies are driving around with policies from Seguros Del Noroests in their glove compartments thinking that they are safe. And do you think that this insurance marketer is calling everyone up he sold these to and warning them.....nope. Screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oscar-Padilla-Mexican-Insurance/San-Diego-California/Oscar-Padilla-Mexican-Insurance-4920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oscar Padilla Mexican Insurance