Complaint Review: Oscar Weber From Exclusive Deals USA Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:Val Des Monts Quebec
Oscar Weber From Exclusive Deals USA Inc.
5726 1st Ave Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Oscar Weber Exclusive Deals USA Inc., Oscar Weber From Exclusive Deals USA Inc. Took my money then cancelled his Pay Pal account. Brooklyn New York

Beware of Exclusive Deals USA Inc. Mr. Oscar Weber, is ignorant and makes up all kind of excuses. I placed an order on Aug. 20, 2008 and called the following week to see if my order had shipped. Only to find out he cancelled his pay pal account the day after i placed my order. I asked Mr. Weber if he was sending my order and he replied NO. Told me to contact my credit card for refund. I used my bank account through Pay Pal and he said to contact pay pal to send him an email to refund my money.

After 2 times pay pal tried to get my money but there was no funds in his bank account. When i talked to Mr. Weber again he told me, he would send my order out that day (Sept. 10th 2008) After talking with him everyday he tells me my order will be shipped out that day. Today I talked to him and he hung up with me twice. He said he is a busy man and can't waste his time on the phone with me.
He has my money and I'm Wasting His Time!!!

Angel
Val Des Monts, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oscar-Weber-From-Exclusive-Deals-USA-Inc/Brooklyn-New-York-11220-2502/Oscar-Weber-Exclusive-Deals-USA-Inc-Oscar-Weber-From-Exclusive-Deals-USA-Inc-Took-my-mo-374095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oscar Weber From Exclusive Deals USA Inc.