Complaint Review: Oster

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: IH8BS — HAMPTON Virginia United States of America
Oster
21 CHARLES ST HAMPTON, Virginia United States of America

Oster Shedzilla pet fur rake Razor Sharp Fur Rake For Your Pet. HAMPTON, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: not all are bad

*Consumer Comment: Great product - use with great care!

I have a very serious complaint about the Shedzilla Dog Grooming Rake. It easily and severely lacerated my dog in the chest area. My dog has been to my local pet emergency center and received treatment. I am extremely upset and saddened by this situation. I have demanded to get in contact with a company official about this matter immediately. This is completely unacceptable, and I will contact my legal representative to continue with this process. Ladies and gentlemen, please do not purchase this product anywhere, anytime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oster/HAMPTON-Virginia-23669/Oster-Shedzilla-pet-fur-rake-Razor-Sharp-Fur-Rake-For-Your-Pet-HAMPTON-Virginia-811362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oster

not all are bad

AUTHOR: Lisa - (United States of America)

i have 4 dogs, all short haired and shed very bad. i found this brush to work very good. sorry to hear your pet has suffered so badly, but i did find out the very first time i used it that you can't, and are not suppose to, apply pressure when using it on your pet.

Great product - use with great care!

AUTHOR: nancy1861 - (United States of America)

Oh my, your poor dog!  This product should have a warning ON IT "Warning -contains razors, read instructions".   Perhaps this product (and others with razors) should only be available through the groomers.  So the buyer can receive instruction.         I have Maltese dogs. At times a razor rake is the only way to groom them.  I absolutely love them.  I am very careful not to cut my dogs (but I have cut myself).  Treat this product with the same care youd use on razors you use.  Always store this razor product out of reach of kids.  On your dog try a plain Pin brush or try the Furminator no razors on either.       Luck to you both!

Nancy