Complaint Review: Oteca Music Production

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jeremy — Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Oteca Music Production
Kenosha, Wisconsin USA

Oteca Music Production ebay user name: pieruixmaster Got ripped for $300 U.S dollars. Kenosha Wisconsin

*Author of original report: oh well

*Author of original report: Problem has been solved.

*Author of original report: In Arbitration

*Author of original report: Conditions of Removal

I met Micheal Aceto on Ebay about 3 years ago,

he had a good reputation as an analog synth/sequencer builder so I commissioned him to build a custom device for me.

The device I wanted built was an analog CV synthesiser that works off of an audio signal and uses CV to modulate that signal in real time.

Mike had several engineering problems early on and had to start over from the begining more than once.

I did not mind since I knew this device would be unique and the engineering involved was intense. (this would be a cross between Zappa's set up and a Mojo synth, able to be controlled by midi in real time) along with patents.

Mike had several set backs, including personal injuries which I accounted for and alotted more time to complete the project.

as of 2/3/2014 I have not heard back from Mike since 8/6/13 emails have gone unaswered...tried to contact him via Ebay and all I get is his kid saying he is not around.

I'm filing this report hoping Mike reads it and responds as I am at my wits end and need closure to this project one way or the other.

I just need to know if I am ever going to see anything for my $300 or not, if not I would like a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oteca-Music-Production/Kenosha-Wisconsin/Oteca-Music-Production-ebay-user-name-pieruixmaster-Got-ripped-for-300-US-dollars-Ken-1127821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oteca Music Production

oh well

It's now June 2014,

tho Mike did refund half the initial amount when I filed this report I doubt I will ever see my dream of analog/CV guitar synth come true.

it sucks, because it was a really good idea and there is nothing reasonably priced out there in the market that could ever do what this prototype was going to.

Mike, God bless ya, I hope your kids do well in school and everything works out for you.

Problem has been solved.

AUTHOR: Jeremy - ()

Readers please diregard this complaint as ROR will not allow me to remove it!!!

Mike quickly resolved the problem once I was able to get a hold of him, now I am really sorry I filed this report.

He is a top notch engineer and programmer and all his products are unique in the industry!!!

Everyone has hard times and set backs, I hope anyone reading this report understands it was not my intention

to defame Mike or hurt his buisness in any way!!!

Sincerely

Jeremy

In Arbitration

AUTHOR: Jeremy - ()

We are working it out in Arbitration. Mike has a great reputation in the analog industry which is why I sought him out for this project in the first place. He has had many set backs since we last talked and problems with emails to no fault of his own. He is making good on this contract, readers remember he has 100% reputation on EBay after 4000 transactions!

Conditions of Removal

AUTHOR: Jeremy - ()

I'll gladly remove the report if some form of compensation is made:

1. either a model # and garaunteed delivery date of the item from the production line.

2. or a considerable stock option in the profits off of future sales of said devices.

3. or a refund, even a partial refund would show good faith.