Complaint Review: Our 365 Portraits

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:lakeside California
Our 365 Portraits
our365portraits.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

Our 365 Portraits Worst Customer Service and they also Lied to me San Diego California

I dealt with this company 4 years ago and everything was fine. I had pre paid for them to come out to the house each year for my daughters bday and take her picture. Well I had not heard from then since they came out to the house when she was 1. My daughter is about to turn 5. Well may of 2009 they got a hold of my they did apologize for not fullfilling their contract with me. They had someone come to the home to take her pictures and the woman who took her pictures said it would take 2 weeks for someone to get a hold of me about the portraits. Well it took 3 weeks and they no longer come to your home everything is done on the computer and over the phone. This woman named ginny called me to set up a time to view the pictures. We had set it up for Saturday June 13th at 11 am, I explained to her that she needed to call no later than 11am that I did have another appointment at 12. The day came for me to view the portraits and she called me 20 minutes late. I told her that we are going to have to reschedule because I did not have the time, because she called me late. Ginny then told me that she scheduled the whole day around me. I then hadher talk to my husband and she said she had other appintments that day. I do not want to be lied to. I did not view the portraits that day. It has been over a month and I have no pictures to show for. I have turned them into te BBB. They also have the worst customer service. I called to tell customer service what happened they said they would let her boss know and it has been 2 weeks. I will not be taken advantage of. I will NEVER deal with them again.

Kerrifaa
lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Our-365-Portraits/San-Diego-California/Our-365-Portraits-Worst-Customer-Service-and-they-also-Lied-to-me-San-Diego-California-465957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Our 365 Portraits