Complaint Review: Our Family Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Roe — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Our Family Insurance Co.
1031 Santa Barbara Blvd #11 Cape Coral , Fl 33991 Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Our Family Insurance Co. UPC Insurance agent Company spent my money & never insured me . I didn't know Cape Coral, Florida

I mailed my payment for my yearly Homeowners Insurance & Our Family Insurance cashed the check , mailed me a policy stated I am insured from 11/20/2011 to 11/20 / 2012. Went I to renew with them ( Policy with UPS ins.) & found out they never wrote the check to UPS , so I wasn't covered for over a year now. Thank God nothing happened to my house last year.

They wanted me to be reinstated back to 2011 & keep my 2011 check they spent. Why be reinstated & pay for a year of insurance I didn't have . They thought I was stupid.

I wanted them to get my insurance back going for 2012 with the already paid insurance. They couldn't get me insured with UPS because of the laps at the price i paid.

They did call me back to say they will send me my monies from 2011 & 2012 payment i sent in . Only cause they know they messed up big time & i have a law suit here..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Our-Family-Insurance-Co/Cape-Coral-Florida-33991/Our-Family-Insurance-Co-UPC-Insurance-agent-Company-spent-my-money-never-insured-me-I-981686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Our Family Insurance Co.