- Report: #863599
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Our Kids
Our Kids4923 Adams Blvd N. Dr. Apt F Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America
Our Kids Aaron Gallagher Scam Posing As A Charity Indianapolis, Indiana
*Consumer Comment: Our Kids is LEGIT! We actually checked infomation
*UPDATE Employee: Our Kids is NOT a SCAM!
*Consumer Comment: Aaron Gallagher calls Ripoff Report making threats that we better remove this report or else!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Some things I found:
* Even though Aaron said he was only an employee of Our Kids, the Our Kids website (http://OURK.ORG) is registered to Aaron Gallagher personally (google "whois ourk.org"). He even used what appears to be his personal apartment address.
* He repeatedly talks about his "Board of Directors" in an attempt to show that he's merely a cog in some big time charity. Yet google searches for any information on Our Kids yields only a Facebook page (set up and run by, you guessed it, Aaron Gallagher). [continued below]....
* The stuff Aaron posts to the Our Kids Facebook page and his personal Facebook page talk a lot about how much he hates Obama and how Obama is running the country. Not scammy in and of itself, but definitely not something you usually find on a charity's page purporting to be raising money only to "help children".
* Their website screams scam; right up to and including the "Verified by Paypal" badge that displays a yahoo.com email address when you click through to the link.
* Aaron claimed on the phone that they've been around for many years, but their website was registered on 05-Aug-2010. I guess two years is "many years" but come on.
* The IRS website search for 501c3's (http://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/) did not return any exact matches results for "Our Kids" or "Our Kids Inc". There's a "Support Our Kids" but neither Aaron, nor his site claim to be that organization. They even copyright their site "Our Kids Inc".
* When I challenged Aaron on what I was finding, he lost his temper and started threatening me saying he has attorneys, blah blah blah. This is obviously a scam that this moron came up with so that he can try to get around the DNC list. You get a call from this guy, just hang up the phone.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Our-Kids/Indianapolis-Indiana-46220/Our-Kids-Aaron-Gallagher-Scam-Posing-As-A-Charity-Indianapolis-Indiana-863599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.