Complaint Review: ▼Our Redeemer Nursery School

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Parent — Holbrook New York
▼Our Redeemer Nursery School
2025 Washington Avenue Seaford, NY 11783 Seaford, New York USA

▼Our Redeemer Nursery School Criminally Neglegent and Abusive School Morally Reprehensible Seaford New York

This Nursery school has been around for years, and the horror story I'm going to tell you will hopefully save your child! Drunk Teachers hitting the children, children being neglected, I did not believe it until it happened to my child. Caitlin a teacher yelling very violently at my child who ran up to get in line. really, come on they are just kids! more sicking though was how the teachers drink on the job and do not know how to teach, My son told me the teacher was reading a story to the children in the most monotone/unenthusiastic way, that well not surprisingly made the children get bored and try to do something else, to which the teacher said " (child's name) YOUR NOT LISTENING, YOU NEED SHUT THE F**K UP SIT STILL AND LISTEN!! telling a 4-5 year old to sit still is like trying to glue jello to a tree, even a caveman knows that and cursing at my child how dare she!!!!. [continued below]....

..... Also they follow this odd method of learning, not play or scope curriculum like most REAL preschools or Nursery Schools do. Its a insane school.

What is more disturbing was what one of my friends who sent their child there told me. Her daughter dislocated her arm, and they said it did not happen at their center... she found it when she went to pick him up. They also did the same thing as aforementioned saying he could not sit still, he was jumpy etc. I knew her son, he was not really this way unless he really wanted something, thus proving they are neglecting the children, verbally and physically abusive and drunks!

Avoid Long Island Lutheran Church AKA Our Redeemer Nursery School like the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Our-Redeemer-Nursery-School/Seaford-New-York-11783/Our-Redeemer-Nursery-School-Criminally-Neglegent-and-Abusive-School-Morally-Reprehens-1049085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ▼Our Redeemer Nursery School